Enjoy all the benefits of your First Option Debit Card using Apple Pay. It’s the easy, secure and private way to pay.
How it works
Simply add your card to Apple Pay and then pay in store, in app or on the web.
Set-up is simple
Adding your card to Apple Pay is easy. Here’s how to get started on:
- iPhone: open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign
- Apple Watch: open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap Add Debit Card
- iPad: go to Settings, open Wallet & Apple Pay and select Add Debit Card*
Watch our video: How to add a card
Choice of Payment Networks
When you add your First Option Debit Card to Apple Pay, the card will be defaulted to the VISA network for payments with Apple Pay. To change the payment network on:
- iPhone: Open the Wallet app, Tap on your First Option Debit Card, Tap the symbol, Choose the network
- Apple Watch: Double-click the side button, Select your First Option Debit Card, firmly press the display, choose the network
Pay easily and securely with Apple Pay
Apple Pay is the easy, safe way to pay in stores, in selected apps and on participating websites with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac. You can quickly check out using the devices you carry every day.
Apple Pay is also the safer and faster way to pay on participating websites and in selected apps because you no longer have to create an account or fill out lengthy forms.*
Lost or Stolen Cards
You should contact us straight away on 1300 855 675 so the lost or stolen card can be cancelled and no further purchases made. When the replacement card is issued we will automatically update Apple Pay with the new details for you and send you a text message to let you know you can start using Apple Pay again.
You can then continue to make purchases using Apple Pay before your new card arrives. You may be limited to transactions under $100 until your new PIN arrives. It can take up to 24 hours for Apple Pay to be updated with the new details.
Learn more: Read the Apple Pay FAQs
* Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208531
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Pro is a trademark of Apple Inc.