Visa is rolling out a new time-saving payment experience built on the latest industry standards. Soon you’ll be able to “click to pay” with your First Option Visa card when you see the ‘Click to Pay’ icon where Visa is accepted.
This new experience is initially available at some participating merchants, namely Harvey Norman, Optus, Pizza Hut, and Ticketek, leading up to wider availability when remaining Visa Checkout merchants will transition.
When you ‘click to pay’ with Visa you’ll experience an online checkout that is:
- Easy: Say good-bye to passwords and long form fields.
- Smart: Activate once at any participating merchant site. Choose to be remembered and you’ll be set up for a streamlined checkout (with your First Option Visa Card) on your device whenever you click on the icon where Visa is accepted.
- Secure: You can feel confident using your First Option Visa Card, knowing that Visa uses advanced technologies and multiple layers of payment security to help protect your card against unauthorized use.
If you are an existing Visa Checkout user, no other action is needed on your end. Click to Pay with Visa will be automatically available to you.
Simply look for the Click to Pay icon where Visa is accepted when shopping online and Click to Pay with your First Option Visa Card.
In the meantime, you can still use Visa Checkout and visit the Visa portal to manage your cards or modify your account details.
- FAQs for Visa Online Checkout
- Login to Visa Checkout
- Apply for a First Option Visa Debit Card
- Apply for a First Option Visa Credit Card
Click to Pay icon is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
© 2020 Visa. All Rights Reserved. Visa U.S.A. Inc. 900 Metro Center Blvd, Foster City, CA 94404-2172