Whether you’re sending or receiving money internationally, we can help.
Send or receive money overseas by a Telegraphic Transfer when using our International Payment service, powered by Western Union Business Solutions (WUBS), and you will go in the draw to win a $1,000 voucher.
If you are looking for a timely and reliable way to send or receive funds overseas, our International Payments services gives you 24×7 control.
- Competitive exchange rates1
- $0 fees on incoming international payments2
- Timely and reliable3
- Send to over 200 countries and territories
- Visit our Everyday Banking page and select ‘Sending Money Overseas’ or ‘Receiving Money from Overseas’
- Try the Foreign Exchange Calculator
- View the Inward TT Currency List
- Download the full Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Log in to Internet Banking, select Payments, then International Transfers (up to $5,000 AUD equivalent)
- Request a Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or Bank Draft
Terms and Conditions. Promotion starts 7 September 2020 9:00 AM AEDT and closes 5 October 2020 11:55 PM AEDT. Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements/eligibility requirements. Prize is one of ten $1,000 gift card vouchers. Entrants can win a maximum of one prize in the Promotion. Prize draw 10.00am 19 October 2020. Winners will be notified via email or phone by 21 October 2020 and published on our website. Authorised under SA Permit No. T20/981 and ACT Permit No. TP 20/01106. For full T&C’s refer to business.westernunion.com/en-au
First Option Bank Ltd ABN 95 087 650 735 AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 236 509 has engaged Western Union Business Solutions (Australia) Pty Limited (ACN 150 129 749; AFSL 404092) (“WUBS”) to assist it in fulfilling certain foreign exchange and payment services, including telegraphic transfers. The relationship relating to the services (other than drafts) described is solely between you and First Option Bank Ltd. WUBS does not give you any advice (general, personal or otherwise). Any advice provided to you is given by First Option Bank Ltd. Western Union Business Solutions is a business unit of the Western Union Company.
1. Based on periodic comparisons against publicly available rates for comparable services from 4 Australian banks.
2. For incoming international payments, WUBS processes over 25 currencies fee-free however some exotic or other currencies may attract fees. In some instances, intermediary banks may levy additional fees and/or charges.
3. Funds are usually transferred by the next business day. The beneficiary bank will then allocate the funds to the beneficiary’s account. There is no delivery time guarantee. Some currencies may take longer than others to process.